Monday, May 22, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Howdy all, just doing some spring cleaning around the site. Honestly, the guy who made this template, which is the link in the bloggers section, screwed some things up. Just check his comments for this template. Anywho, I'll try to address these problems and hopefully it will be a little bit better than before.

*Fixed border on picture. Kept the white border seeing as it flows with the black.
*Fixed "name (required)" and "website" text bar in post comment section so that there isn't some wierd funky code in it.
*Fixed links in the link section.
*Added new Cory Barlog Blogger site instead of his MB site.
*Added new Podcast section.
*Moved TwiT to the Podcast section.


Looking to do in a few days:
*Fix the word "Comments" when there is only 1 comment.
*Add more links

2 comments:

Unknown said...

where's the podcast thingy your talking about?

NEVERMIND. found it. lol

Anonymous said...

Hey man,

I found you off of Dutch's blog. We seem to have the same interests! I've been reading a bit and you have some intesting outlooks on gaming. I like this layout, if I do say so myself. The only thing I think you should do is take away the banner border compeletly. It would look really good in my opinion, but thats me. But overall, its well done!

I hope to read more of your blog!

Kevin
http://kwalunas.blogspot.com/