Friday, August 04, 2006

E3 for the East Coast?

Was wondering about this for a long time after the demise of E3 and came to a head on Cory's blog.

The whole idea of having a smaller venue definately gives new beginnings for the east coast, AKA the neglected side of the USA. Having both MSG and JJC (Jacobs Javits Center) as venues for a game convention would be great. Nice open space, maybe a tad big, but still nice to roam around.

Now Eric from Cory's blog said that having it in a Holiday Inn would be a great idea as well and I can't agree even more, especially it being only 20 minutes away! So how boring would it be? Well if I had my way with holding something on the east coast, you'd be sure that I bring to hottest booth babes this side of the east coast along with the usual e3 displays and goodies out to the press so they can ebay the sucker and make some dough.

Well, this is sort of my vision for what I want to do but it will be much more different and much better.

1 comment:

Zodiak said...

mucho gracias for the map! :)