Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Blog!

Well I found this new blog at http://gameproducer.net/

It's an awesome site with a lot to do about the industry. I am glad I have stumbled onto it along this infomation highway. I'm also hoping that there will be a few more that will be leaving comments (if you guys and gals will regester with Blogger) but it's good that you are viewing too and I thank you.

Fortunate for me I am on the beta of an up and comming game so that's pretty much work for me every night. My game script is comng along very well and I have hit a little road block on what to do before entering the final area. I 'm sure I'll brainstorm it out one of these days.

For the ninja, I'm sure you won't see the update on google, I wonder if it has anything to do with the template? Bah, I'll find out one of these days as well.

Hope to see you next blog, until then be happy and spread the love ;)

No comments: