Tuesday, March 14, 2006

So this is why I fail the test...

Driving Exam puts 11 questions NOT in the manual.

Okay what kind of BS does New Jersey thinks it can get away with? I'm sure other states don't have these types of questions. Seriously folks...if you are taking a BASIC drivers licence why the hell do you need to know the stopping power of a TRUCK? SERIOUSLY!

Other than the fact of these 11 questions, I aced the test...but I still failed lol! And while I was taking the test, there were these 2 kids, probally from high school, taking the same thing and were having a hard time. And I think the girl to my right was looking at my screen (or looking at how sexy I am...lol) Needless to say, if you study for a test, every answer should be in the book. NJ MVC fails to provide me with all the info needed to pass this fucking thing and start driving.

Acually, this test makes me NOT want to drive in NJ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. I subscribe to your blog in google reader, but your blog entries never come up. I had no idea you've been blogging this whole time. I just stopped over to say WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! and there's a shit-ton of stuff that you wrote.

I'm so sad now.

STUPID GOOGLE READER!!!!

Hey, I failed my driver's test TWICE.

That's how I came to be a ninja. We fly, not drive.

Sumpin' fer yous to fink about!

Anonymous said...

what is this fancy google reader. i must investigate further. LOL