Sunday, June 18, 2006

Got you by the Bolls

Okay, I am tring with these titles for the blog posts. Yeah I'm getting creative here.

Me and my friend are talking about the legendary film maker Uwe Boll. Yes that guy who has butchered many good video game films. I have made an open challenge to him and we will brave the video store and rent House of the Dead. THERE, I SAID IT. But in the process of watching this horrid piece of shit, we will attempt to make fun of it any way possible. It shouldn't be that hard seeing as there are several scenes that are from the video game.

When will Uwie Balls realize that his movies aren't good at ALL. It must be that European movie director ego that has him going. Anywho his next 2 failures will be comming to a googooplex near you: Postal and FarCry (and from my friend..Dungeon Siege). I will laugh with amazement when one of his movies becomes #1 at the box office. It would be a sad day for movies then.

The way I see it, Paul Anderson is a way better director than Uwie Balls. Paul Anderson isn't a good writer though, many people confuse the 2 apart, his directing in the first Resident Evil was very artistic, just like in Mortal Kombat and I'm sure the rest of his movies. RE:Apoc's directing was way more action baised,as a RE fan, I look foward to seeing the 3rd installment of the movie series. I believe RE and RE:Apoc made the top of the box office at least once so Anderson has some magic in his shoes with the series. Now we just gotta make MK3 and froget about that MK2 movie..

But there is one thing good about Uwie Balls that I like. (Yes, how the fuck is that possible Zodiak?) Simply put it, he is making movies when the industry is trying either remakes or sequels as seen in the 2005 year of movies. Some orginal stuff floating around here and there, most getting overlooked.

Or if your bored with my rant, I'll simply put it like this. Video game movies should have never been made. I saved you 5 minutes of your life. =p

No comments: