Saturday, February 23, 2008

A cool new gaming site

If there's one thing I like to see, it's that of another choice of gaming sites. I am tired of Gamespot's reviews and their, now exposed, bribes of making bad games good. So I overheard a person, who I work with, about a new gaming site that just launched at the start of the new year. Crispy Gamer is the name and even though it's in beta right now, the site looks and feels great.

I absolutely love the no ads before viewing the main site. Also, there is a contest which you can win a ton of prizes from PSP to a computer! Signing up is easy, but a little glitchy so becareful when signing up. Overall the site is good and I hope the best for it.

www.crispygamer.com


PS - For those Twisted Metal fans out there I have made a group for it, I hope that you will join up and join the group to make it a big success!

http://crispygamer.com/groupsummary.aspx?GroupID=109

No comments: