Monday, November 28, 2005

Can You Dig It?

Ah a very warm Jersey day today! I'm feeling kind of board waiting for my food to be done (hamburgers for you nosy people). ModBlog STILL down, Mturk down thanks to botters, what a great day!

Gaming wise, I am finishing up on Raw vs. Smackdown 2006 and still tring to find time beating Phantom Brave. Plus, Christmas is around the corner and my quest for a digital camera and a Nintendo DS (with Mario Kart and Animal Crossing) will set me back 2 years.

A word to the wise, Shadow the Hedgehog is NOT THAT GOOD! Seriously, I didn't like killing stuff with a gun and I just hate the whole 3-D thing...Sonic Adventures 1 was awesome and all, but part 2 was meh. The commercial is oozing with cliche and my friend makes fun of the commercial concerning "his past". Now when I grab the DS, I'll be sure to also grab the new Sonic Rush for it...old school has never been so good. I love Sega and all, but I miss the Dreamcast and all its glory. Just one day I'd like to see Sega come back and put out another console, it's just not right without them :(

Food's done, catch everyone later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm totally getting a DS, are you kidding me? I just can't decide,if I should wait for the slim version, try and sweet talk target into the $99 DS price, or see if there are any Mario Kart DS bundles left anywhere (the red with the flames? MADE for ME baby!)

*sigh* such a tough choice.