Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What's This?

Ah, great to be back to blogging! If you know who I am, according to my ModBlog posts, you know what I do...well POST!

For those in the dark and are new to my blog, the name's Zodiak. Basicaly, I talk about a varity of stuff from games to life to love to ranting! It's a smorgasborg of good stuff for you to eat.

Yeah, I got sick and tired of waiting for Modblog's various updates and downtimes! UGH! Anywho, I see Dutch De Gay (aka God) left to come here along with the female ninja of doom. I'll still be posting on MB and on here, but this WILL be my new home for now...more stuff tommorow before I go on a tryptophan fix...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Zodiak! Glad you found your way to Dutch and then to me! I feel like such a nerd because I miss all my modblog friends. HA!

I hope you like blogger and happy Thanksgiving!