Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Turkey Day..360 Degrees of Eating

For one, have a very happy eating day and second, I am soo stuffed....after seeing how much a person would pay for one of these online:


Now, you'd pay like...$200 right, well not really. One guy on the interwebz via eBay, is buying this thing for around a THOUSAND DOLLARS! Well I call it a stunt for someone to buy a $300 machine for a thousand...jeez it BETTER have Bill Gates's autograph on it at least. I dunno, its just sad to see someone shell out for 3 X-Box 360's instead of just buying one at Gamestop.

But this would have to piss every 360 owner...

Now, this is blantly obvious when a new system comes out, you'll be the test subjects for that company and you'll see some stuff crash and burn. Now if Micro$oft INVESTED more time into the system, pushed it back to either Revolutions or PS3's release, we could see another David and Goliath battle (Gamecube vs. X-Box back in 2000). M$ just wanted to be the 1st ones out with the system, no hype, no testing, NOTHING! They just want your money. Now, I could be wrong and we could see another Sony problem with the consoles, but as I said before on ModBlog, I am sticking with my PS2, my DS, my PSP until the PS3 prices drop down beyond 360's price.

But I'm sure everything will be okay when Halo 3 comes out paralell to PS3's release. What will YOU be hyped about that day? I'm sure the Playstaion launch will take center stage and Halo will take the backseat..yeah good marketing job M$ they could of released it the day AFTER causing it to sell like hotcakes (which it will do).

Enough of my ranting for now, just had a thought and extended it to the max...brainstorming is fun! Peace my turkey lovers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm only excited about the Revolution right now. You know the 360 and PS3 will rock and I will own them both eventually, but the real drama is if Nintendo will deliver the goods with the Revolution. Will it really be innovative or will it be crappy? Will the sotfware developers come up with compelling games that work well with the system or will it all be gimicky? What will happen to the industry and the gaming commumnity if it really does pull in the non-gamers? I can't wait.