Monday, February 27, 2006

Template up, main pic needs updating...

Still going through the updating a such, leaving more links and cool crap. I will put a white border around the pic (ive done so...or started to lol) I'll get to that tommorow. Would love it for some more comments here and there, but if you don't want to comment it's fine with me =)

Crazy day in the lunchroom today, that's all I have to say about today...Fridays are wacky but this day was awesome...I can't really explain it that much. Lets just say...girl on lap, she's poking the hell out of me... I try not to laugh, I tickle her, she goes down. Yeah, one of those stoner things I say, but fun to see her hit the ground laughing. Unfortunately, failing an exam sucks big time plus a test and ANOTHER suprise test...jeez what a day....now for a good ol' American hamburger...

No comments: