Saturday, December 31, 2005

I have lost all respect for my friend...

Okay, I said I was gunna write another blog next year, but this came to me as a shock. My 2 friends are getting married. Now yes, everyone has heard of getting married, but wait......one is my age, 19 and one is 18!! Yes, I'm pretty sure you kinda feeling awkward right about now as I am. And wait, it's FUCKING new years eve! WOW how common! So he called up my girl's cell, I just was tring to get around his fucking laugh and what he was tring to say, I didn't congratulate him at ALL and it felt good.

Now, my best friend whom I have known throughout my life has been going out with a friend who knows my g/f (and yes its a guy + girl relationship you sickos lol). for about 2 years now...which indicates a very healthy relationship. My friend hates beer, he's a wine guy, he like to joke around and such, etc. But with being away from friends and such, he now enjoys beer, still jokes around, but he's a hard nut to crack, he thinks he's God (yes...God)...he just doesn't seem to GET IT. Anywho, heard about this today and I totaly disagree with this shit.

I'm not a man of love, well I don't show it, but...wouldn't we have to go through engagement and other crap BEFORE we know marriage is on. All the respect in the world I had for those two have officialy gone down the shitter which is called life. This ain't no Shakespearean age where young kids die by the age of 30. Is it his "true love" has he found his "soul mate"? I highly doubt this, he has the rest of his time on Earth to find other people who are better...I mean 19 years old for cring out loud, average marriage starts around the 25-30 age. Which gets me to another "marriage" by the age of 20 that my friend was talking about. These people loved each other and guess what 3 weeks later, they filed a divorce and never saw each other again.

What I'm tring to say is, it's really not right to marry at such a young age. Okay, so you get the 75 anniversity bullshit..yadayadaya da, but just the fact of starting life on your own after teenage years just sickens me. Did I mention they are STILL both in college? But anywho, they are starting up after college (which is in like a year or 2....i dunno).

Now, my "best" friend wants me to tag along with his future wife and me (possibly my g/f but I think she has somewhere to go) to go somewhere cool. If he calls my cell, which I know he will, I'll tell him straight out that he's not my friend anymore, that I have lost all the respect in the world for doing this (or in this case will do this), and I don't want him to EVER see me again or talk to me UNLESS they divorce or whatever they do.

Sorry if I go crazy at some times, but that's my truth that I was brought up on. I thought I knew him, but he has changed, she has changed and I have lossed my total fuckin respect for both of them. The pit in my stomach grows everytime I think about it. So if he does call up again, I'll be sure to post it up here and get his shocked reaction to his former friend.

On a friendly note, enjoy the last few hours left in the year of 2006 because I will be sleeping through this shit.

No comments: