Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Let's look this over...BIG UPDATE

I'm feeling much better today than on Friday, on top of that, I'm taking horse pills to help with my recovery. Nothing too drastic, caught it in time, so lets continue shall we...

Spike's VGA (Video Game Awards) are coming on December 10th. Now, last year, it was really bad and the year before that was too. Now, I've seen the spoilers of who won and the categories, and let me tell you, this year is much better (but they still have those shitty categories where the game that's not out wins). But in any case, it looks to be promising and hey I'm sure I'll watch it because what else is there to do on a Saturday night besides chilling with friends? I'm watching with my girl, I'm watching with food in hand, it'll be a good night just as long as it doesn't snow or anything.

Luckily for me, it's not as bad outside as it should of been. Jersey was gonna get hit with 5 inches of snow, only a dusting fell. whew! I hate the snow. The only way your getting me to like the snow is by me using a sled and having fun on it or a classic snowball fight.

I'm sure people remember that huge snow storm a few years ago (I love the city when it snows). On the subject of the city, I might go there someday before New Years to hang around and shop my hard earned Xmas money away on stuff. Because we all love spending cash on ourselves! =)

"The [Revolution's] controller still has another secret," stated Miyamoto. "But it's something that we'll reveal next year."

Hmm, what else can the Revolution have under its sleeve? Check out the full article here
And yes Miyamoto-San IS left handed....score one for us southpawers!!!! lol!

Finally, I've been watching Mad Money with Jim Cramer. The guy's a total nut, but I like it because he wants to help people make money on the stock market (one game I won't play..too much of a gamble). But every show he does a lightining round where he throws his chair into the wall! Very entertaining show that will hook you in! Mad Money

Well that's it for this big update, hope you stay tuned for more to come...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better! Being sick really sucks. I've heard Mad Money wa a really good show. I need to check it out.