Friday, December 02, 2005

ModBlog doth returned!

Hey all!

Seems that MB is back from it's mood swings, so basically what I'll be doing it archiving my old stuff into this blog! Whoop!

Now onto business, I will always love MMORPGs, but they, the industry, is finally getting a Star Trek MMO!

Oh yes, set those phasers to SEXY! :p


Now you can travel the galaxy shouting KHAAN! or do a warp 9. This game will be interesting to see since we have out Star Wars, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, and many other hot titles on the market today. Now I hope that Star Trek doesn't go the way Star Wars did in the beginning. I hope they put every character in the game from TV shows and movies, they would have to at least to appeal to the audience.

Now that has been said and done, I'm gonna go over to MB and put those into here...somehow, I'm sure I'll find the button to do so..


edit: Just a quick tidbit, those interestined in a writing position for BioWare, creators of Star Wars, Kinghts of the Old Republic, they are holding an interview for a writer. I would go, but Canada ain't my way of spending a living. More info can be found here

No comments: