Friday, December 02, 2005

Sick :(

Argh, I KNEW this was gonna happen! Felt kinda wierd (what's new) yesterday, throat started to bother me, today I'm paying the price, can talk but not much. But it's been going around in my college for some time, my friend had it, she got rid of it and now it's all over the place). But in a way it gives you a wake up call to say...it's winter! It's fucking winter! (God, I miss summer).

So as I sit here with my coughdrops, talking to my girlfriend and thinking of a use for me today. Well, working on my game script, my card game..ah there's some good stuff there! Or I can just cruise the interweb...ugh hate being in here sick. And I have to go to work tommorow (hope I can squeeze out of there!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tea. Lots and lots and lots of black tea. It helps your immune system and if you drink several cups of tea a day for 2 weeks, your white blood cells actually grow in size and become super virus fighters.

Its true!