Thursday, December 15, 2005

its offical...

I'm off my meds...yay! Done with all of them, glad to be back at 98% well because nobody is 100% well. And with the grim news of Working Designs, famous for bringing the Lunar series here, gone down, a new day dawns on the industry. Another sad thing, or great thing IMO, is Howard Stern leaving the public airwaves in a move to Sirius Radio. I will definately listen to the final broadcast...should be a great event of memories!

Well it's also a good day since I am done with my classes for this semester, so I got nothing to do for a month and a half...fuck yeah! I am glad I'm done with this semester of college.

As I looked in my closet just a second ago, I saw my Karate Fighters action figures on the top shelf. I absolutely loved this game! Basically, take 2 fighters, they duke it out and one flys off the pedistal! Some fucking awesome actions figures.. and I'm still looking at garage sales for these things especially the 2 exclusive Ninjas that were mail-order only (with 2 proofs of purchase)

And if your in the mood to grab a RPG for the PSP, take a gander at "The Legend of Heroes" by Bandai. Looks like old school fun on a new school system. Definately check it out this xmas.

So I will leave ya guys and gals with THIS! basically, if you ever wanted to find out where Zodiak came from or how I thought of the name, here's your result...Ghost Rider. And no my occupation IS NOT like his, lol!

Hope to get to write again before xmas or whatever you celebrate, until that day, take care and treat everyone kindly! lol
-Zodiak

No comments: